domingo, 20 de julio de 2014

The "I" tistic

Everything has changed.
again.

Every noise is too loud
Every music, every note is too intense
Every voice is very noticeable, no matter how rare to be heard
Every warm day is unbearable heat
The light is not welcome to eye lids

The "I" tistic me

It happened, I became awkward
Tried to avoid it, got in a relationship
Tried to act more like expected of me
to me,
for me,
forget about me.

I forgot about me a long time ago when I became the carer first.

Now I am glad I let him go, the real true is what we came down to. There is no room for anything else at this point.

Feelings.. today I hate them, my wrting is shit. I don't want to think, speak..take care of grammar or spelling..
This place where I am is anywhere between routine and hopes..

I know I'm not alone in this, but what does that make me? The person who deals with something no one else can..
. there are more "no one elses" out there.

What is it that bother me? I dunno, maybe just need to have a surgey on this hernia, plan a trip to Italy by myself for some days. I don't like to hope.. but, it's nice to have dreams.

A kiss is a dream
we take that for granted and insert it in some sort of randomness
Makes me wonder what I am taking into randomness.
Kiss when you can, and enjoy it. Think for a change.. someone is kissing me.. instead of ..I'm kissing someone else. Maybe you get to feel your flavor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario