domingo, 20 de julio de 2014

Chemicals running thru ma vains


Such a wonderful dream!

It was a chemical dream,  it's a good thing I respect the pill intake and I have a greater responsibility with my son to keep me just within the line.


So many different elements

so many colors

I was not in India, but it was Indian themed, Bolywood. My romance lead partner was the new psychiatrist haha how convenient.. he looks very Bollywood in a good way.


There was this woman, she is one of my friends, she is beautiful and lives in a  fake world of social manners, but in the dream she had the role of professional slut hahaha, it was her job,  she wore a full body fishnet outfit with latex black grandma panties and yellow latex vintage half cup clivage bra. Very cool outfit, her hair was very long and fixed in a shiny pony tail. Very cool because even with such an intense job, she had the same sweet look, and she was chewing gum haha, she loved her job.. I later then found out that she just went to role-play.. there was no blunt sex degrading to the soul or saddening events going on.. it was fun for her.


She was the bait to lure the psychiatrist to where I wanted to meet him.

It was a tower house Indian/Arabic style, the base was brown and earthy tones, but the place was entirely decorated with colors and lights. It was gorgeous!

The air was nice, light evening breeze of spring brought a scent of fresh jasmine flower..and that was from my hair because I was wearing a jasmine little thread that suited my new hair color, black.


It was all quiet and I enjoyed all that scenery because the house windows showed me stories from my past lovers, showed me what they were doing, who they were with. Was nice to see the last one happy in his life.


The psychiatrist guy showed up in the roof, embarassed because I could see him with the latex yellow bra lady there haha I thought it was funny, but I was jealous, and wanted to draw his attention, so there was music..romantic bollywood sounding very clear.


He was very interested in getting to me, although got easily distracted by all the other women that tried to stop him while he sang his part of the song.

While he sang it, I remembered real things he said to me, and how flerty he acts when he meets me in real life. I thought that was funny, but became too real, so then in the dream I started to actually enjoy the fantasy because I relaxed, reliefed I didn't have to deal with his real flertation. Started to sing my part of the song while a transparent wired lifted me gracefully to the house roof top  hahahahah so cool and Bollywood  I was having fun, playing my role really well.

My dress was yellow.. not my fave colour, but was a bright yellow skirt sari with many sparkly beads and designed shiny fowers. My sari top was a mix of bright red with yellow and the sparkly beads everywhere. It felt so light to wear. I felt beautiful! I was not wearig make up, just red lipstick.


We met, I sang my sexy friend( yellow latex bra lady) out of the scene, the psychiatrist was finally happy to see that his emotional and romantic cheesy ordeal was over. 

Before the music was over, we were going to kiss.. but I then started to descend from the roof top... I was gracefully (again) getting away from him while I sang how much I wanted to kiss those pyschiatric sweet lips hahahaa..

I landed nice and softly on the ground, removed myself the transparent wire that was lifting me thru the set device they had put on earlier.. and that was it.


I woke up with such heavy breathing, feeling my heart beat in every pore of my body. It's like my brain reset my entire oxygen flow system.. it was a wonderful dream. I was happy. This might be the right prescription.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario