miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

Not welcome if don't know me

You're not welcome if you think you know me or have been thru what you thought it was to know me.

My life has changed an great deal and I have become allergic to people from my past.

Of course, not everyone is that madness bowl of mine.

I am just really sick and tired of selfish, self centered people. I have absolutely no interest or room for them in my life or my son's.

I have shown weakeness and vulnerabity and regreted.

I have turned an attentive ear to people, and have been let down.

Like me, many people out there can follow path alone. As long as we are alive, we can follow path, walk and move on.

The dependence of another person is not real in my life. I am used to self and feel safe there.

I do not linger in pain. I have been through serious pain, and I just know how to recognize it.

I have  a strong belief that life is a short period of time when I still have to learn more, but I also know a lot. I have gotten to this point with dignity and strength

I believe in love, will love again.

It's amazing when you blind yourself an lock yourself up in some sort of comfort zone.. that is so personal and one sided.. there is time for me to love and be loved. I will pursue that along with the battle I fight with my child.

This time I will demand more respect and sensitivity. I am really done with some things. Abuse is abuse, be that self inflicted or caused by someone else.

One day you love someone, they believe it or not, you do and did love them. One day. You stop.

Another day, you let go.

One more day, you realise how alive and important you really are.

Life is hard, but it is an opportunity ..not to be wasted.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario